EC DAWG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaSalle Lightning Wheelchair Basketball

4 posters

Go down

LaSalle Lightning Wheelchair Basketball Empty LaSalle Lightning Wheelchair Basketball

Post by Admin January 24th 2008, 20:56

Persons with or without a disability interested in trying wheelchair basketball? On Tuesday nights at Holy Cross School there is a junior and senior program. The cost is $3.00 per night. Wheelchairs are supplied. (first come basis). It's a great upper body workout. Contact jboyko1@cogeco.ca or call LaSalle Culture & Rec Dept.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-16

https://ecdawg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LaSalle Lightning Wheelchair Basketball Empty Re: LaSalle Lightning Wheelchair Basketball

Post by Admin January 24th 2008, 20:59

Hey John, it's Joe, good idea here. I just recived my brand new Ti lite wheelchair today! It's 12lbs and Amazing! I would like to donate my other two chairs to the basketball group that you have. My old rugby chair would make a great youth chair! See you soon!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

LaSalle Lightning Wheelchair Basketball Empty Re: LaSalle Lightning Wheelchair Basketball

Post by Admin January 24th 2008, 21:01

Hey Joe, good to hear from you. I will gladly accept your old chairs for the basketball team. u name the time for pickup, or maybe even come out and shake some rust off those old muscles of yours in a pickup game

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajjohns2003 January 25th 2008, 20:11

new chairs, i like that sound
ajjohns2003
ajjohns2003

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie January 25th 2008, 21:32

I would like to meet the person that owns that hot sexy blue car

cookie

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ajjohns2003 January 26th 2008, 16:07

cookie wrote:I would like to meet the person that owns that hot sexy blue car

you like the car eh. lol Smile
ajjohns2003
ajjohns2003

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pastor Joe Ritchie February 15th 2008, 10:13

Hey John, got my new chair now, wow it's awesome! So I would like to get you my old chairs! I am free most days, Wed, Thur, and Fri nights as well and weekends. I haven't been coming to Bball because I play in a pool league on Tues. When is it good for you?
Pastor Joe Ritchie
Pastor Joe Ritchie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down