EC DAWG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amherstburg's 2008 Accessibility Plan

2 posters

Go down

Amherstburg's 2008 Accessibility Plan Empty Amherstburg's 2008 Accessibility Plan

Post by linda February 18th 2008, 18:37

the amherstburg accessibility advisory committee has submitted the 2008 annual accessibility plan to council along with a recommendation that public input be sought by march 17. the plan can be viewed and downloaded in an inacessible pdf at the town's inaccessible web site at http://www.amherstburg.ca/Accessibility.htm this plan is as disappointing as all previous plans.

linda

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Amherstburg's 2008 Accessibility Plan Empty Re: Amherstburg's 2008 Accessibility Plan

Post by johnboy February 18th 2008, 21:57

I read Amherstburg draft. Lip service or PR. I guess they both are the same thing. Looks good to the public, making a more accessible place for those people.
What is the job description of the Special Events Co-Ordinator?
Hamilton had one, was supose to work with special needs groups. Turned out, part of grant money was for special needs, but they renamed it from Special Needs Co-or to Special Events Co-or. and allotted the money differently. I think Windsor ran a similar deal. a little slimey, but legal, I guess.

johnboy

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down